The Housing Health Research Bulletin gives you the opportunity to share your resources with likeminded individuals all over the world.
Measure the quantitative health impact of housing hazards identified with HHSRS using the BRE health cost calculator.
1. These are the rules For Making Contributions on websites and online services owned or operated by RH Environmental Limited (hereinafter referred to as “RHE”), this includes Ask the Expert Question and Answer Forums and Blogs, Best Practice Forums, RIAMS Forums, RIAMS Shared Best Practice, The International Housing and Health Research Bulletin and any other similar services offered by RH Environmental Limited. RIAMS means “Regulatory Information and Management Systems” as offered in the UK and other territories worldwide.
2. These rules should be read in conjunction with the RHE General Terms and Conditions for accessing and using websites owned and/or operated by RHE, which are available on this website or at rheglobal.com.
3. By accessing our websites, restricted areas or by subscribing to paid for services you agree to abide by these rules. If RHE decides that you have broken or encouraged others to break these rules, RHE reserves the right to withhold services from you, your employer, your associates or others and to take whatever legal action it considers necessary in respect of any breach of the rules.
5. You must not submit or send content to RHE or RHE websites or RHE Online Services that:
6. Copyright law exists to stop someone from taking another person's work and passing it off as their own. It applies to the internet in the same way as it does to TV, books and the press. Breaking copyright law can result in being taken to court. Please do not post large chunks of text copied from other sources as this may be an infringement of copyright. Short quotes to illustrate a point may be permissible, although this is at our discretion.
6.1 If you wish to refer to external sources of information, it's better to include a link to an appropriate external website. However, make sure that all external links included in postings meet our guidelines for external links.
Viruses and Malware
7. You must not post a contribution containing viruses or malware. All contributions that could include a virus or malware must be checked using up to date antivirus and malware software to detect and remove all such code prior to uploading the contribution onto one of our websites.
Guidelines for External Links
8. You may link to any website provided it meets our editorial guidelines. RHE reserves the right to remove a link if we become aware that:
9.0 A web page is classed as unsuitable if it contains, or directly links to, material which is;
9.3 Presents access or safety problems
9.4 Lacks value
10. Broken Link
A Link is classed as broken if it is:
To report a broken or unsuitable link, please use the “report abuse”, “feedback” or ‘contact us’ links on our web pages.
Guidelines for Making Contributions
12. You grant RHE the right to change or edit the materials in your contribution for operational and editorial reasons. RHE may also share your contribution with trusted third parties, for instance with other users of RHE websites and Online Services.
13. Any copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material you contribute in any way including allowing others to use it.
15. We normally display your name, organisation or employment status with your contribution, the region and country in which you have registered when signing into our website services.
16. RHE may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects.
17. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating any content you may share with RHE.
You can access all of the International Research Bulletin resources by annual subscription.