1. RHE acknowledge that your contact details and application data (as defined under the Training, Ask the Experts forums, User Forums, RIAMS User Accounts, Bulletins and other services and areas of the website) (hereinafter referred to as "your information") may be confidential. RHE will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with RHE normal procedures and English law.
3. RHE may use your information and contact details for the purposes of marketing. We may use information obtained about you from monitoring your use of this website solely for internal purposes including website performance, evaluation of website use and the creation of marketing reports at RHE to aid future marketing of information about RHE and RHE services. Data collected by monitoring will be aggregate, no personal or sensitive personal data will be used other than for the purpose for which it was originally obtained.
4. Your information may be controlled and processed by any of RHE offices. You acknowledge and agree that the location of our offices may change from time to time and that RHE may acquire other offices in any number of other countries or territories at any time, any one or more of which may act as a controller of and/or process your information. RHE will not disclose your data to any other third party unless required to do so by law or regulators.
5. You acknowledge and agree that we may from time to time transfer any of your information overseas to any office of RHE or of any of our affiliates, agents or appointed representatives. Some of our offices and those of our affiliates, agents or representatives may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area which do not have well developed data protection legislation when compared to English law. While RHE will ensure your information is processed in accordance with these terms and conditions you may not have rights under data protection legislation in those jurisdictions equivalent to those under English law. Please do not send us any personal data if you do not want that information to be processed by RHE in the ways described in these terms and conditions as by providing your information to us you agree and consent to us processing it in this way.
6. You have the right to access and the right to rectify your personal data whether submitted as an application for a post at RHE or otherwise by sending us a written request to the address given above (see General) or by sending an email to email@example.com.
7. Occasionally third parties may provide storage services to us. In those circumstances those third parties shall be required to enter into a confidentiality agreement on no less stringent terms than found in these terms and conditions and to process your data solely in accordance with our instructions.
You can access all of the International Research Bulletin resources by annual subscription.